Best Place To Buy Virasol?

Discussion in 'Traditional Window Cleaning' started by Shine Window Cleaning, Oct 26, 2012.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. Shine Window Cleaning

Shine Window Cleaning Well-Known Member

Hey Guys! Looking through threads on this site, Virasol seems to be the way forward for Conservatory/Fascia cleans with some sort of pump spray? Any pointers for cheapest place to purchase Virasol fellas? Was gonna hit B&Q to search for some sort of pump spray?

Advertisement
  2. Smurf

Smurf Banned

3. CNS-southwest

CNS-southwest Grand Master

I prefer this stuff:

http://www.magimix-spares.co.uk/Nilco-cleaner-and-degreaser-General-household-cleaner/product/NILGRIME/NILGRIME/

4. Smurf

Smurf Banned

Maybe but 5 ltr of ubik or virosol is highly concentrated stuff which can be diluted down so very economical to use. I also only pay about £6 20 per 5ltr so is very cheap to buy localy from a supplier very close to me....

Once you actualy start doing the job then best to try different chems to see which ones works best for you ;)

5. Shine Window Cleaning

6. Smurf

Smurf Banned

Yes it works quite well....what do you think?

7. Shine Window Cleaning

wow! That's impressive! Will I get the same result with normal water(as I only WFP trolley/resin with no RO, hence every drop is precious-and cons roof would use a lot of pure water?). Am still building up round, hence use WFP trolley only when necessary but planning to invest in more permanent RO solution once established next year.

8. mark m

mark m Hero

http://www.thecleaningwarehouse.co.uk/clover-viro-sol-citrus-based-cleanerdegreaser-169-p.asp

9. Smurf

Smurf Banned

Using just tap water is fine but you will also need to prespary with somekind of suitable chem & scrub first on filthy plastic roofs.

Grey/black lichen like the pic below is the hardest to clean off no matter what chem you decide to use.

10. Shine Window Cleaning

thats great, thanks for your help buddy!

Advertisement