Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Low water pressure

Jamessorrell83

Hi I'm new to here, been cleaning traditionally for 10 years, going over to wfp I have the new prf merlin ro system and my water pressure in portsmouth is really low I have a booster fitted and currently getting 35 psi would really like 40 psi so it prolongs the life of the membranes but my question is what sort of tds reading should I be getting after filtration? And before resin. I'm currently getting around 33 I've been told thats very good with the hard water I get in my area, any help would be appreciated.

Welcome to the forum bud.

I just use DI but sure someone else will be able to help out.

Good luck /emoticons/smile.png

I have not used the merlin ro system before and now use di vessels only but when I did have an ro system, the filters brought the TDS count down to about 3 or 4 leaving just a tiny bit for the di to finish off.

Even if you have really hard water, I would have said that your ro should get the TDS count lower than 33! Has it been setup correctly?

Back