Best pole/gooseneck combination for this property

Discussion in 'Water Fed Pole Cleaning' started by Window Cleener, Feb 7, 2015.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. Window Cleener

Will be looking to buy a new Gardiners SLX pole in the next few weeks, What Pole/ Gooseneck combo would you recommend for the 2nd storey window up in the roof, Its set back in the roof slightly aswell as needing to clear the guttering.

highreach3.jpg

Advertisement
  2. Tuffers

Tuffers Hero

My guess would be 30'. Can't see how far back the top window is, but you could stand further back and straighten your brush to get to it. It would mean having to have more length on your pole rather than a deeper neck.

3. Window Cleener

I thought a 30 would do it Tuffers But would rather try and do it with the pole being more upright.

4. Tuffers

Tuffers Hero

5. Alex Gardiner

Alex Gardiner Forum Addict
    Supplier

A 25ft SLX with 10" carbon gooseneck would be my choice for that window.

It was for a client with exactly these type of windows that I had made the very first SLX pole, which was only made as a 25ft pole. It was designed for my domestic round and I had several clients with roof-set dormer windows and a 25ft with gooseneck would just reach them and still be light enough to use all day on the rest of my domestic work.

• Like Like x 3
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  6. Window Cleener

Thanks Alex Gardiner I will be in touch soon. Is there a discount code for users of this site to enter on your checkout?

7. Alex Gardiner

Alex Gardiner Forum Addict
    Supplier

We do not run any discount promotions for forums ;)

We try and keep our prices as competitive as possible for all of our clients whether they are forum users or not :)

8. TJTOPCAT

TJTOPCAT Member

I've got the Gardiners 25" Carbon, it is brilliant on any Dormer or set back windows. You could stand at the front door and clean that window with an Slx25.

9. WWC

WWC Well-Known Member

I clean windows similar to that photo. I use a 30' pole with a Gardiners long angle adaptor (about 10cm at a guess).

Advertisement