Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Just got my first Gardiner, holy... that

ECS Windows

Went for the slx22 with super-lite medium mixed brush. It just glides over the glass! Coming from the stock vikan brush (and I assume pole), this is a thing of beauty. I'm now looking forward towards all those awkward windows I dreaded before. Massive respect for Alex Gardiner, taking his working knowledge and designing this. I appreciate to the old hands this is old news, but to a relative newbie this going to have a very positive effect on my hourly rate.

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

Yeah Gardnier gear is decent. I've got the SLX 25 which is carbon fibre, so light and easy to work with all day long.

I appreciate the effort and thought that has gone into it and the brush quality is very good and leaves the windows looking immaculate.

I also have the flocked sill brush and this is great for fascia boards and leaded windows, so maybe you could buy that in the future. Best of luck

Went for the slx22 with super-lite medium mixed brush. It just glides over the glass! Coming from the stock vikan brush (and I assume pole), this is a thing of beauty. I'm now looking forward towards all those awkward windows I dreaded before. Massive respect for Alex Gardiner, taking his working knowledge and designing this. I appreciate to the old hands this is old news, but to a relative newbie this going to have a very positive effect on my hourly rate.

Welcome to the Gardiner zone!

I've got an Older SLX30 but I strip the bottom 2 poles off and use the 4 piece for all my domestic work and only add other 1 or 2 poles for 3 storey work & skylight windows.

The newer clamps are good and I've been using the new Ultimate flocked brush, can't get much lighter unless you go for an extreme pole for double the money.

Enjoy [emoji4]

Back