Best Software To Keep Track Of Your Rounds, Gutter/soffit Work Etc Etc..

Discussion in 'Managing Your Business' started by James, Jun 3, 2013.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. James

James Guru

I know there's probably loads of threads on this subject matter already and feel free to link them to me... but I'm wondering what software people are using to keep track of their work? Excel database? Window Cleaner Pro (which I'm currently having an issue with!), George? What do you guys use!

James.

James Perkins Cleaning Ltd.

Advertisement
  2. WJCN64

WJCN64 Active Member

well im using WCP which has been pretty good execpt its just been telling me that it needs an activation code, which i allready gave it like 5 months ago, and now i cant work today as it wont let me in to sort out my work!

3. James

James Guru

Seems there are a few errors with this piece of software.. mine deletes the customers prices when I tick them off as paid? Any one else have this issue? I contacted them, they were excellent at replying but we couldn't resolve the issue..

4. Smurf

Smurf Banned

No software that I have seen to date that is not really expensive will deal with add-on services properly.

5. mark m

mark m Hero

I use aworka a great bit of kit

6. WJCN64

WJCN64 Active Member

well i got my WCP glitch sorted, turns out it thought it was outdated bcos my date on my pc was set to the wrong date! i dont know how that happned lol all fine now, wasted time grrr!

7. Smurf

Smurf Banned

Found wcp for add-on services useless myself but it’s sort of ok for running a basic window cleaning round.

Also I don't know if anyone has noticed yet but if you load the wcp software to a laptop type device and want to use it mobile say in your van for instance if you don't have internet access you can't run the programme as it authenticates the key online every time you go to run it even though it's a local programme running. :Image13:

8. Oliver

Oliver Well-Known Member

I use aworka too

9. Belfastcleaning

Belfastcleaning Grand Master

Pen and paper never fails

10. Smurf

Smurf Banned

[SIZE=10.5pt]Pen says no sometimes too that’s why I find a real pencil works better :Image13:[/SIZE]

Advertisement