Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

80% Finished

Rick

Well thanks to the kind folk on this forum ive nearly fully complete my van set up.. Tanks installed/cage and all the extras.. Now I have a slight issue.

I have two wiring diagrams,,, one that came with the Shureflow Pump and with the Pump controller and the other diagram was drawn for me by the suppliers of the equipment...

I'm asking for help Again :Image11: and the reason is One Diagram says join the two battery's with the negatives and use the orange cable from my Flowmaster to link the live....

Is this how I should have the wires,, I'm no expert but the Diagram below shows what I mean.. The Coloured wires are exactly as I see them in my van....

View attachment 4064

But the one I had drawn out for me is different to the one above and in all honesty don't make much sense to me as it says I join Live to Live and Negative to Negative but mentions no Flowmaster Controller... I also have a Relay to fit but unsure if the written diagram is correct.. Any help appreciated guys.. I can attempt to copy the second Diagram if needs be but would be a struggle...

View attachment 2347

That diagram looks correct. Also, it's the wiring diagram for a controller with charging system already in it.
Thanks Tuffers.. The Diagram above is every wire & colour that I have,, I made it as this is what the Instructions say from both Pump/Controllers. Yes I brought the controller in hope my Alternator would charge the Leisure battery..
I'm trying my best to save were I can, going from a "quote" if I wired this myself I knew I would save £500... The only issue I have now is if the Diagram above is Correct to which you and Both installation manuals from Pump/Controller have stated then were would I place my Relay?

Like I say the other Diagram I have is all over, but I was told its correct :Image8:

I wired my van the same way as that, couldnt turn pump off
Hopefully mine turns off lol... I'm testing it all in the morning before I head off to work... One problem after another though,,, now my 18ft brodex pole is too big to fit on my DIY BnQ pole rack lol..

Slightly confused when you mention relays buddy.

The diagram you posted implies the controller has a split charger relay inbuilt, but you ask where do you put the relay....

Have yoy brought a separate split charger, or has the controller got one in built?

If its in built then wire it like your diagram

Thanks Tuffers,,, I've no idea why I was sold a relay then,,, well looks like its going back along with a few other things I don't need

As tuffers says, you dont need a separate one if there is one built in so follow first diagram.

Although looking at your diagram above i would have thought the van bat earth went back into the controller and then leisure battery being earthed into the chassis....

(Although i dont have an inbuilt split, mines separate so i'm sure if thats what they say to do its right) /emoticons/smile.png

As tuffers says, you dont need a separate one if there is one built in so follow first diagram.

Although looking at your diagram above i would have thought the van bat earth went back into the controller and then leisure battery being earthed into the chassis....

(Although i dont have an inbuilt split, mines separate so i'm sure if thats what they say to do its right) /emoticons/smile.png
Thanks for the input... The Diagram shows all wires I see there is no earth wire from the Controller.. I'll wire it like mentioned tomorrow /emoticons/smile.png

Latest Posts

Back