Best speeding fine ever!!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat & Introductions' started by Green Pro Clean Ltd, Jul 21, 2016.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. Green Pro Clean Ltd

So I scored 48 over 40 and as a reward got to pay £90 and go to class Wednesday morning.

I had one of these a few years back, was 5 minutes late to the course and they didnt let me on, had to take the points and got a bump on my insurance renewal so this time I was going to be on time.

In fact I was an hour early to ensure I can get a parking spot and a Costa Coffee.

As I stroll up to the five star hotel where the course is to be held there are two fire engines with flashing blues and the bustle of a well tuned crew at work!!

RESULT! Thinks me, class must be cancelled!!

NO SUCH LUCK!! It's a sprinkler gone off in the kitchen due to an oven producing too much smoke with no food in it.

So up to rock up to reception,

Me: 'Hotel manager please'

Reception: 'You are?'

Me: 'Darren, Green Pro Clean Ltd, here about the incident with the ovens'

Manager: 'Hi, How can I help?'

Me: 'I see you have had an issue with your ovens this morning, we specialize in commercial kitchen cleans so if the fire department are done shall we take a look and see what we can do?'

Manager: 'Who called you?'

Me: 'No one, I'm here for the Speed Awareness course and saw what's going on'

Manager: 'Well that's great, saves me having to run around'

So to get on with the story, I quote up sorting the oven with an issue, then he asks for a full kitchen deep clean, and can I check the ducting and extraction unit.

'No problem Mr Manager, I will check it all after the course'

Emailed in a quotation this morning.

4 cleans a year of the extractors on a 3 year contract and an annual deep kitchen cleaning on a 3 year contract. :))

Called me up this afternoon and gave the go ahead asking when I can fit in the first cleans.

RESULT!

I'm off tomorrow to hit as many speed cameras as I can! :))

• Like Like x 6
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • List
    Advertisement
Advertisement