Best Squeegee

Discussion in 'Traditional Window Cleaning' started by Jon Grainger, Aug 9, 2015.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. Jon Grainger

Jon Grainger Member

Hi guys
    Can you advise which squeegee is best?

I currently use the basic Unger green one, 12 inches long, which I would like to cut down to 6 inches, so I'm looking to get a second. Is the Ninja a good one?

Regards
    Jon

Advertisement
  2. TolishAPurd

The unger ergotec are my favouites now, but I use the ergotec xl for my 14in as my hands are a bit too big for the normal one.

3. mark2788

mark2788 Active Member

I'd get a liquidator, if not any stainless steel really not a huge difference

4. daveyboy

daveyboy Legend

5. Jacob

Jacob Guest

6. boarcity

boarcity Guest

i say go for the wagtail fitted with a moerman liquidator channel wagmoer.jpg

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  7. daveyboy

daveyboy Legend

Definitely boarcity. .i was talking standard tools
    But for the ultimate tool mine is the same as yours except mine is a slimline flipper

8. Eric Gilliand

Eric Gilliand Well-Known Member

Mine's a variation on a theme. (Modded PC Flipper). Didn't like the pad on the Moerman channel UNTIL I got hold of some of the new clips that are on the Precision Glide. They keep the pad further away from the rubber making it easier to close out. **** weather over the weekend so I put my Army sewing skills to use and reshaped the pad to the way I think it should be made anyway. I'll post a pic of my current setup tomorrow...but...I have to say the Wagtail Disc and handle and Liquidator channel is an absolute winner...

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  9. Ant

Ant Well-Known Member

I agree, the Ninja ain't great! I like the handle but as a complete squeegee i find it cumbersome. Seems to leave a lot of detailing too! I'm not an expert on modding...yet, but not sure if it's easily done on it, think you have to remove the end clips and dog ear the channel?

10. daveyboy

daveyboy Legend

To mod it you may as well use a standard unger channel

Advertisement