Best times for door knocking.

Discussion in 'Advertising Offline/Online & Canvassing' started by SolarPanelCleaning, Aug 26, 2014.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. Just moved. Gonna knock on some doors and try and get some work. In your experience, what are the best times of the week to do this?
    Thanks again.

Advertisement
  2. Tuffers

Tuffers Hero

Never door knocked, but I'd say 10am - 5pm on a Saturday and 11am - 12 and 2pm - 5pm on a Sunday if it's still light.

3. daveyboy

daveyboy Legend

About 5 onwards weekday evenings are best but find most people eating din dins about 7
    2 hours of good canvassing to be had though

4. mrtaytay

mrtaytay Grand Master

Saturdays are always good.....loadsa people are in......tend to be more chilled and relaxed as well. If you are just starting out though, I would canvass all day and every day (sensible hours, obviously). Not sure about sundays though.

5. Cheers chaps. I'm working flat out on the building. Cleaning solar panels also. Time is limited for me but I like cleaning windows. I'll get out on Saturday morning and give it a bash. Can't be worse than busking!

6. Duncs

Duncs Grand Master

evenings 5pm to 7pm
    you would be surprised how much work you get from other window cleaners

7. boarcity

boarcity Guest

daytime weekdays worked for me,

after 11 a.m. most folk are friendly ,but not before

8. What, guys that can't be bothered to clean their own windows? I suppose its the last thing you wanna do when you get home.......

9. cheapncheerful

you really want to see my insides....:eek::eek::eek: but soon ...cometh the bar steward autumn sun....showing up every mark

10. Smurf

Smurf Banned

My inside windows are spotless since I bought the wife a karcher window vac :D

Advertisement