Best way to clean canopies

Discussion in 'Water Fed Pole Cleaning' started by able, Feb 26, 2014.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. able

able Newcomer

What would be the best/safest way to clean overhead store canopies, some have green moss built up and loads of caked on bird ****.

I'm thinking tower scaffold and plenty of hot water/soap and pressure from the pole and old brush, but is there a better or easier method you'd suggest.
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Advertisement
  2. Smurf

Smurf Banned

It makes me wonder why they design stuff like that as that looks like is going to be a pain in the **** to clean. I also bet they don't want to pay much out to get it done either.

If considering using a tower you will need to take into consideration the position of the bollarders to see how close you can get the tower to the canopy.

Picker would be easier but cost of hire/operator would probably be too much for them but would be worth asking as the have a duty of care to contractors. ;)

3. able

able Newcomer

yeah no chance, we thought of that but it would barely cover costs

Would be easier to back the van up and stand on top but not sure that would look too professional lol

4. Smurf

Smurf Banned

5. Tuffers

Tuffers Hero

I like it :D

Advertisement