Best way to clean gritty windows

Discussion in 'Water Fed Pole Cleaning' started by S.W. Window Cleaning, Jun 30, 2014.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. S.W. Window Cleaning

S.W. Window Cleaning Active Member

I have been asked to clean windows tomorrow. Customer says she has been getting new paving slabs fitted and the windows are dusty & gritty. Im using wfp. Would you give them a good soaking before you start or is there a better way? Im scared of scratching the glass.

Cheers,
    Steve

Advertisement
  2. mr shine

mr shine Guru

i done a builders clean recently with similar **** on them ,i sprayed them with some ubix then rinsed without the brush on the glass so to remove the grit etc and it worked , another option would to do them trad with a damp micro again to remove the grit , you could also ask the custy to sign a waiver and a quick splash and dash :D

3. keir

keir Guru

Just wfp it full stop, if its just dust it will just rinse off
    You will be more likely to scratch it using trad than wfp

4. Smurf

Smurf Banned

I always wash & risne overspray after pressure washing using wfp method and I have not damaged any glass yet. Worst jobs are block paving as the sand & **** gets blasted everywhere.

Advertisement