Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Gutter vac

Fair View

Any opinions on gutter vacs? Also has anyone got a 3000w vac from the gutter cleaning system people as they look ok and price is ok too.

its been covered many times b4,it would benefit you if you looked through previous posts.its not regular work.so think about it before spend a lot of money

My opinion is unless you're doing more than one or two per week average I wouldn't get one

From my experience, I would expect to use a ladder in the majority of clearances anyway, but vac is good if you judge the job right, it can be quick and easy, a good tool to have if you don't expect miracles and have enough work to justify the cost

ide get one for shore i do less than 3 a month but its handy to have my 3tear is now sat in the garden bing hardly used grippa do a very good vac 2400w side entery so no blockege in the inlet to the vac good suction due to the scilone effect bullet proof moters that ude be hard pushed to burn out get ur poles from bladerite airospace alli they will last a life time so will the vac prity mch £700 for the vac £280 for the poles £60 for a 7.5meter flexy 51mm hose

Jason at Gutterforce did me a good system and a lot cheaper than most, good kit

tell him Paul from Barnsley recommended you

chers

Any opinions on gutter vacs? Also has anyone got a 3000w vacfrom the gutter cleaning system people as they look ok and price is ok too.[/quote

ive on,ly had 1 job that the vac couldent shift that was ruted under the tiles matted with grass solid as a rock but a simple weed hook bolted to the top section would have loosend it anouth to get it out

We have started a small business just offering gutter cleaning. We have had moderate success with it over the last 8 weeks, not yet a proper business. we have decided that the way to up the business is to start a water fed pole business then bolt on the gutter cleaning. Enough of that. We have the gutter genie, having looked about quite a few of the systems are the same generic made in china vacs, with varying types of poles. We went carbon which I think is really the only way to go. We also use a camera system which I have mounted on a separate telescoping fishing pole (removing the top two/three flexible sections) We found that looking at through the camera whilst cleaning was a waste of time and the process was longer, not to mention that the camera got a little bashed about. A quick look with the camera pole before, half way through, and after, works a treat. Also very useful to show the customer the finished cleared gutters.

i never bothard with the cam as u can fiel wether the gutter is clear or not carbon is liter but weres out hence y i went aiil ive wrked up to30feet and its not hard imo

Latest Posts

Back