Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Hi guys!

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Oh good...What is the best way to stop my false teeth falling out of the glass at the side of me bed? /emoticons/biggrin.png

Hi guys, I' am Loren Parker and I' am a Dentist
Its really very simple smurfy boy keep the glass upside down./emoticons/wink.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Do you need a teeth cleaner!

10 pences per tooth.

Do we have a deal...?

Attention to detail is guaranteed!

Outside, inside of course.:thumbs:

Did not john from denver have lovely teeth but guess the mountain high bit in his hand built micro plan soon put paid to that :rolleyes:

....ok, I'm back now. Sorry about that @Gav. I just went over to that forum and all they were doing was arguing over which is the best for cleaning teeth; manual or electric toothbrushes. ...think I'll hang about herea bit longer.

What's the air flow of the vacuum you use to suck up water in the mouth as I'm thinking about buying one for my gutter cleans [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Loren , I have a question. In my sons dentist side room they have a RO/DI unit. Seriously, I had to look twice. What would this possibly be used for, and don't say making pure, I know that , i mean,what would they need pure for?

I would imagine they use purified water for their sterilisation unit to save ******* it up

Back