Best wet vac for power washing ?!

Discussion in 'Pressure Washing' started by sdrah, May 30, 2014.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. sdrah

sdrah Guest

Advertisement
  2. mr shine

mr shine Guru

thats expensive , theres one thats about 300 , i think its called a coveva , try smurf i think he might have a link , if you get one with a 51mm hose type it could be used as a gutter vac as well as the powerwashing jobs , just add on a set of cheap poles ;)

3. sdrah

sdrah Guest

that's a good idea

4. Smurf

Smurf Banned

I first look at the way the runoff goes then start cleaning in that direction. As I'm cleaning rather than keep blasting **** everywhere I brush the sludge into piles so the water has a chance to drain away then shovel it up.

The only time I need to use a wet vac is if the water can't drain away and starts pooling.

5. sdrah

sdrah Guest

well - sometimes that's not possible - yesterday I cleaned a patio and water just stayed in the center - forming a paddle about 3 inches deep ..

6. Smurf

Smurf Banned

It drives me bonkers when that happens so I know how you felt. Mind you it probably dosen't help using a 21 lpm washer when runoff is a problem like that.

If the pooling is very bad I somtimes use a dirty water submersible pump or a wet vac but the wet vac I have is a pain in the **** to keep emptying as dosen't have auto pump out..

7. Smurf

Smurf Banned

Also a broom or floor rubber bladed squeege might help too but sometimes if the runoff ground is saturated so can't take the runoff water it can be a nightmare to sort out as all adds time to the job.

8. M-CLEAN UK LTD

9. sdrah

sdrah Guest

Thank you

10. Smurf

Smurf Banned

After seeing the link I would imagin it would not be that difficult to add your own sub pump to any type of wet vac.

Advertisement