Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Best work trousers

Lightweight hiking trousers for me, all year round. Craghopper, Regatta or Hi Gear mostly (Go Outdoors). Preferably with zip off legs.

Do u guys where work trousers if so witch ones are the best to buy ? Light wait breathable 
As  above we wear craghhoppers  they dry quickly if you get wet and in winter just ware long johns under them for more warmth , in the summer we we are snickers work shorts 

Do u guys where work trousers if so witch ones are the best to buy ? Light wait breathable 
The very best trousers i buy for work and getting out on the moors is Regatta professional action trousers.

Ultra lightweight, shower proof, quick drying with nicely sized pockets

Regatta professional action Trousers TRJ330

https://www.engineeringagencies.co.uk/products/snickers-6902-flexi-work-trousers-holster-pockets

Best trousers I have ever bought but you need to pay £40 for the best kneepads that fits in them. Once you wear them then you can't wear anything else. ?

By far the best waterproof trousers for me are the trespass dlx softshell. They keep everything dry and are very comfortable and warm to wear. 

If I wear these in a constant rain it takes around 5 to 6 hours to start penetrating and even then its just the odd spot. 

I snowboard and use these regularly when i use the indoor slopes that are generally about - 3 as snowboarding trousers are far too warm. 

https://www.trespass.com/holloway-mens-dlx-walking-trousers

The worst work trousers are those heavy "builders" trousers, lots of ridiculous flappy pockets and hammer loops that snag on gate clasps, door handles & equipment

If your working in this trade the best trousers are those that you'd wear when out walking or on expedition.

Lightweight self wicking quick drying & comfortable

I mostly wear regatta Action trousers or the stockpile of British army soldier 95 or MTP combat trousers

By far the best waterproof trousers for me are the trespass dlx softshell. They keep everything dry and are very comfortable and warm to wear. 

If I wear these in a constant rain it takes around 5 to 6 hours to start penetrating and even then its just the odd spot. 

I snowboard and use these regularly when i use the indoor slopes that are generally about - 3 as snowboarding trousers are far too warm. 

https://www.trespass.com/holloway-mens-dlx-walking-trousers
I know it's a bit of an old post but thanks for the heads up. After lots of searching I have just ordered some of them. Signed up to newsletter and get 20% off, bringing them down to about £45. As it was free p&p for over £50 I added a base layer top and trousers for a total of £65. 

Hopefully I will be dry and toasty this winter. Cheers. 

I just wear black trackie bottoms, zipped pockets. 

Anyone got any tips on good waterproof trousers for pressure washing/ working in rain? 

I use waders for pressure washing but they always seem to get soaked inside.

Latest Posts

Back