Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Oh Dear Me Now How Do I Get Down From Here

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Correct but left me socks on.

Motto of the story folks is always wear good grip footware if you ever go walking on roof tiles, Alernativley wear man pants as will soon need them when you loose yer grip. Simples.. :Image13:

And by they way that roof once up there seemed alot stepper than it looked :Image3:

Took off your shoes and socks, bare feet have good grip

I have a pair of extra large footy socks that are cut down to just fit over my boots, saw Bear Grylls do it once when walking over ice! If it's good enough for him then it's good enough for me!! Proper grippy

Sports socks over shoes works well.

Got a pair of rock climbing shoes I use for jobs where I need to do any roof work. Not cheap, but better than taking a tumble.

I might just find out how much a pair of cougar paw boots would be delivered to the UK for the odd jobs I need to walk on pitched roofs.

You tied your beard to the gutter, abseiled down and then chopped your beard off?
No-way Tuffers.......Smurf's beard is nowhere near long enough to do that :Image13: :Image13: :Image13: .

oldMan.jpg

Now got me wondering what search term you put in google to find that pic :Image16: :Image13:

Back