Big Boy Back Pack

Discussion in 'Water Fed Pole Cleaning' started by Neil, Apr 18, 2013.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. Neil

Neil Grand Master

My big boy came on Tuesday used it yesterday for a job where I had no access to the backs so I pulled out the back pack and went to put it on but the straps are not very good to put over your shoulder when the back pack is full of water and I nearly dropped it! You have to hook the straps onto each side of the back pack. One thing I would advise if anyone gets one is to make something up where the straps won't just fall off , I don't know if anyone else has had this problem , but other than that its a great bit of kit , you have to be a real man to hold one of these bad boys on your back because its not light when full of water . Would defo recommend for jobs where you have to drag the hose through a house or any other awkward jobs.

Advertisement
  2. deano13

deano13 Active Member

A mate of mine has decided yo start up window cleaning so took him today to buy one so when we got back to his I thought I have ago to see what they like as I use a trolly and I must say who ever carrys one of them on they back all day fair play to them

3. Neil

Neil Grand Master

So true mate , I filled it up half way and it was heavy but if your using it like I am for them jobs I said above then it's fine but all day long with that on your back is like carrying a hippo on your shoulders all day lol

4. M.K Cleaners.co.uk

M.K Cleaners.co.uk Grand Master

Stick it on a trolley lol

5. Neil

Neil Grand Master

Defeats the object mate its a back pack :)

6. OoO

OoO Guest

Exactly lol

7. M.K Cleaners.co.uk

M.K Cleaners.co.uk Grand Master

Enjoy your back problems when your older ;)

8. OoO

OoO Guest

Free back pain lol

9. TobySampson

TobySampson Well-Known Member

A mate of mine got one for when he had to climb over the back gate... That didn't last long. Almost killed himself with all that weight.

10. Posh

Posh Hero

I gotta a wcw one 16 litres & I struggle with that on my back.

Advertisement