Big company in my area

Discussion in 'Chit Chat & Introductions' started by rafawindowcleaning, Apr 1, 2016.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. rafawindowcleaning

rafawindowcleaning Well-Known Member

Hi havent been on for a while quite busy on windows abd other **** in my life but I just had to share that one witu you lads. So a few days ago we received a leaflet thru the door offering a free first clean from a fairly well known big windows company in my area (big vans circling around all the time) but I know they do a **** job as has had a few of their ex customers asking me to clean theirs as the big company is **** apparently. So anyway didnt think much of the leaflet and yesterday afternoon when I was at home they turned up on my street and knocked my door. As I didnt fancy chatting to anybody just ignored it. Lad knocked for a couple of minutes and left. How ******* surprised was I later on when I went downstairs and there was a note in the porch saying that my property has recieved a free clean (which it certainly hasnt) and ... wait for this... I am now a customer number xxxx and they will do me a favour of coming every four weeks and doing me windows for me for 15 pounds a pop (3 bed semi). The ******* cheek eh? Needless to say they received a very saucy email the same evening telling them to **** off..

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Window Cleaning Forums

Advertisement
  2. TolishAPurd

Welcome back mate. Cheeky bastardos.

3. Tuffers

Tuffers Hero

Chuff me! The reason he was knocking on for a few minutes was to make sure no one was home, but how wrong was he! Name and shame Rafa.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  4. Njones

Njones Well-Known Member
    Supplier

Name & shame & report to the police - if they were on your property without permission & signing you up without talking to you, its criminal action!

5. Taxlossloz

Taxlossloz Grand Master

Yeah come on raffa who was it ? Green team ? Shiners ? Coxons? Taskers?

6. rafawindowcleaning

rafawindowcleaning Well-Known Member

It was ukwindowclean i will not report them to the police but feel sorry for poor buggars (elderly for example) who will fall for this practice and for peace and quiet.life will start paying them .. i wonder how they sleep at night..

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Window Cleaning Forums

7. Tuffers

Tuffers Hero

8. Action Window Cleaning

According to there website there customer are 100% happier with them than other window cleaners, they are rated at 42%.

Maybe you should leave a comment on there site

9. Taxlossloz

Taxlossloz Grand Master

I spoke to one if there lads
    Nice kid
    He couldn't believe what they were charging on residential
    They nipped in and got a big commercial job before me which I really thought I'd got . But the customers are not happy - the price was lower than mine so will see how long it lasts

10. Williams Jet Wash

Williams Jet Wash Williams jet wash Services

underhand tactics. they wont last carrying on like that.

Advertisement