Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Any window cleaning gear suppliers in Yorkshire?

adamangler

Wakefield Window Warrior
Does anyone know of anywhere that sells all the gear in Yorkshire? I mean like window cleaning warehouse etc?

Looked online and cant find owt

If not who is the closet supplier in the north?

Just in case anything is ever needed a short notice it would be good to not have to rely on online.

Cheers

airforce in hunslet adam,they stock loads and loads of stuff,i was there last week and counted around 60-80 gardiner poles and sections,palletts of resin,loads of trad stuff,brushes backpacks and trollies,controllers etc.

there not always the cheapest but on poles/armed with a bit of cash you'll get a cracking deal

airforce in hunslet adam,they stock loads and loads of stuff,i was there last week and counted around 60-80 gardiner poles and sections,palletts of resin,loads of trad stuff,brushes backpacks and trollies,controllers etc.there not always the cheapest but on poles/armed with a bit of cash you'll get a cracking deal
Nice one. only 10 mins down the road then. do you have an address ? @kevinc250

I don't want anything in particular atm it's just handy to know in case I ever get caught short

its worth nipping down on a saturday morning mate-not before 10 though as the lazy beggars are still in bed,they stock some pressure washing gear too,fittings etc as i said i went last week and came away with another stystem-an impulse buy i'll have to sell my present one first before the wife complains....again

Back