Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Ladder Stay

WCF

Help Support WCF:

No that's just daft if you ask me. Some people do the strangest of things to overcome problems.
No only winding you up about ladder,respect heights but the pole story is TRUE,couldn't believe it when my old manager got the led to stand on a transit van with a big pole,absolute nuts!!!!

The lad was within his rights to refuss and as for that manger should have been reported to HSE.

A ladder shop /emoticons/biggrin.png

Most online suppliers of window cleaning kit that sell ladders will also sell ladder safety devices and replacement rubber feet.

I was going to get this for the winter and even some of those awkward houses until the end. You have to take it on and off... You lost me there. Couldny it have been made to stay on the ladder but fold up so you didnt have to take it on and off every time you wanted to use it?

It takes 30 secs to put on & off. Is your saftey worth 30 seconds. To many people rush about & just see £ signs & this is what causes accidents.

Not directed at you they call me m just a general view.

It takes 30 secs to put on & off. Is your saftey worth 30 seconds. To many people rush about & just see £ signs & this is what causes accidents.
Not directed at you they call me m just a general view.
I see your points, I just don't think that way lol. I dont think it would be much use to me on a day to day basis but would come iv very handy in the winter would save me getting someone else out to run around giving me and the lad that works with my feet all the time.

If only it folded away...

I really only use it in the winter to be honest but with all the rain we had last year it paid itself back in no time. Especially on decking, my pet hate.

Back