Big thanks

Discussion in 'Chit Chat & Introductions' started by abs, Oct 29, 2014.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. abs

abs Guru

Hi all, just wanted to say thanks to everyone on this site for your generosity and your kindness, me and my wife are very touched ,
    Abbeys funeral was yesterday and she had A lovely send off with 100's of people showing up, we set free doves, butterflies, balloons and fireworks and instead of it being the same old sad funeral we made it a celebration of abbeys life .
    Going to attempt work now next week and try so get to a state I can call normal again .
    You lot aren't just a name on a screen , I consider you all friends and you've all helped so big thanks :)

Advertisement
  2. Gav

Gav Grand Master
    Administrator

Your more than welcome and it sounds like Abbey had a lovely send off, beautiful celebration for a beautiful girl in and out.

3. Tuffers

Tuffers Hero

We are a community fella :thumbsup:

4. TolishAPurd

#4 TolishAPurd, Oct 29, 2014
    Last edited: Oct 29, 2014
    You are genuinely in mine and my familys thoughts mate. One of my lads is four and I couldn't even imagine. I wish I lived closer to you to help you out in a tangible way.

5. Posh

Posh Hero

That's great to hear. Sounds like you did her proud. Well done both of you. Can't imagine how hard that must of been. As Tuffers said we are a community. We are always here.

6. mrtaytay

mrtaytay Grand Master

Good to see you back pura. I cannot imagine how tough recent times must have been for you.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  7. Ben Wright

Ben Wright Member

After losing my brother, I know how it feels. Be strong, stay active and always remember the good times you had.

8. windowsurfer

windowsurfer Forum Addict

Reading your message with tears in my eyes, feel sooo sad for you, life has dealt you a blow to the gut, which will always be there, but may lessen in time. You are allowed to cry and feel angry or however you feel. Take care, take everything a day at a time, Lots of love and man hugs.

9. daveyboy

daveyboy Legend

100% with you on that tuffers
    We may be a bunch of windie misfits lol
    But we are all here for each other
    That's why this forum is the only 1 i am on now

10. Duncs

Duncs Grand Master

its going to be really hard going back to graft but your right it will help getting back into a routine, sounds like you had lovely service for your daughter Abbey

Advertisement