Bills and database

Discussion in 'Chit Chat & Introductions' started by MandMR, Jan 29, 2012.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. MandMR

MandMR Guest

I was wondering if someone could tell me what they use for keeping track of customers and if they bother putting in bills to owing customers or just knock for it at next clean . thanks.

Advertisement
  2. Hinty

Hinty Well-Known Member

We use George the window cleaners assistant ( there is a recent thread with more info).

Would say always best to put a bill slip in, otherwise customer may deny all knowledge of the visit, particularly say they were on holiday for a week and came back after the windows had a chance to get dirty again.

3. MandMR

MandMR Guest

can you that software on a smartphone ?

4. Catherine

Catherine Guest

You can use our kit on any phone with a touch screen.

5. Andy Leett

Andy Leett Member

What details do you put in to run the demo ?

6. Catherine

Catherine Guest

Hi Andy

I will just check, you can probably log in with my passwords or we may need to issue you one. You can check the vids on youtube - whilst I find out about a password for you.[hr]
    Andy Ive pm'd you, can use mine for the demo

7. James

James Guru

I'm trying George at the moment, still can't get the hang of it though :/ I'm still using excel to keep track of things, payments, next round dates etc.

James.

Advertisement