Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Horsing Around Using Wfp

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Smurf

Darn my pole is too short ...Hmmm wonder what I can use to be able to reach those top window?

Oh yes I know silly me /emoticons/smile.png

View attachment 1949

Not quite grasped the concept of using wfp methinks /emoticons/biggrin.png

What do you think?

Being that woman lives in France she probably will have no choice but to get a longer pole next time. /emoticons/biggrin.png

Thanks for reminding me as I have been given my orders to go do the weekly shop. So better get off my fat **** before the missus comes home or I’m going to get moaned at yet again.

Just goes to show how stupid some ppl are and I bet she is washing those windows with tap water too /emoticons/biggrin.png

My mate’s dad (72 years old) just so happened to see me using my pole one day so decided to wash his own windows with tap water. Then seemed rather baffled why his windows dried out all spotty :rolleyes:

Just goes to show how stupid some ppl are and I bet she is washing those windows with tap water too /emoticons/biggrin.png
Well then,she probablly aint a window cleaner then, just cleaning her own windows..lol

I would have thought not or she would have used a ladder instead of standing on a horse to reach /emoticons/biggrin.png

I can just image her being questioned in a&e like the doctors would say "please tell me what happened" She would say” well you’re not going to believe this but was just washing my windows as I do and me bloody horse bolted" /emoticons/biggrin.png

Back