Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

pics of you working

It's all better than bloody london that's for sure

Proud to be a londoner but the countryside is a better place to live

It's all better than bloody london that's for sureProud to be a londoner but the countryside is a better place to live
Each to there own, but I love London and love urban existence. I personally wouldn't like country life. As I said, each to there own :thumbsup:

I am a hoodrat but also since moving to leafy Hertfordshire i have an allotment (well had..i gave it up due to being too busy nowadays )

I go shooting rabbits and pheasants etc

Go ferreting for rabbits

I know a lot about what is edible and what is bot in the wild and a lot of survival stuff

Wife said I'm like ray mears..i said I'm not that ******* fat

Definitely love the rural lifestyle

I'm in a small town but the country starts half a mile from my house

I am a hoodrat but also since moving to leafy Hertfordshire i have an allotment (well had..i gave it up due to being too busy nowadays ) I go shooting rabbits and pheasants etc

Go ferreting for rabbits

I know a lot about what is edible and what is bot in the wild and a lot of survival stuff

Wife said I'm like ray mears..i said I'm not that ******* fat

Definitely love the rural lifestyle

I'm in a small town but the country starts half a mile from my house
Whatever butters your muffin Daveyboy. None of that interest me personally, but the world would be boring if we were all the same. Glad your happy now your a worzel /emoticons/wink.png

It certainly is Eviestevie. I clean a few properties up there.....its always a couple of degrees cooler, but so beautiful.
I have fond memories of riber

My grandparents lived at Matlock

I recognised the pic straight away because very similar to the view from there old house

Latest Posts

Back