bit of a touch

Discussion in 'Chit Chat & Introductions' started by daveyboy, Jul 7, 2015.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. daveyboy

daveyboy Legend

#1 daveyboy, Jul 7, 2015
    Last edited: Jul 7, 2015
    I don't know if you remember me saying i got a custy who only wanted insides doing
    Went there today..lives in a small close
    Her dad was there babysitting
    Got chatting and he lives a few doors away and other daughter lives opposite
    They all use a wfp guy who doesn't do insides
    I said she should have timed me to coincide with him as the outsides are dirty
    He said can't as we never know when he is coming till he phones as never a set number of weeks
    Does a deal where he does all 3 houses outside for 35 quid..all average 3 beds
    Anyway after a bit of a chat and him being a west londoner like me we got on, the daughter has just spoken to me..
    Can i match that amd do all their insides every 3 cleans which i always charge the same again for
    So that would be 70 quid for 2 and a little bit (depending on tea consumption) hours work without moving the motor
    Oh yeah the next door neighbour uses him on their recommendation and the woman at number 4 is after a windie so sounds promising. .especially when only 24 houses their so all compact

Advertisement
  2. cheapncheerful

sounds like a bit of the daveyboy charm and you will have the lot...get stuck in:rofl:

3. Tuffers

Tuffers Hero

I lost concentration after you said 'any way after a bit of a chat we got on the daughter' :eek:

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
    • List
  4. daveyboy

daveyboy Legend

I've just added some punctuation. .pervert

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  5. Neil

Neil Grand Master

Get in there Dave

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. Jake

Jake Grand Master

Happy days Dave, yeah can't say no to a cuppa!

7. MrBump

MrBump Guest

Wow there's living near your family and then there's living 'near' your family! Fair play daveyboy, get the whole street and could be an easy day and help pay for a wfp system ;)

Advertisement