Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

polzn bladz. Has he packed it in.

if you delete your channel any vids on it are lost . if you just make your channel private then theyre saved

ages ago i made a series of youtube vids on metal detecting finds on nearby beaches i got some really intresting finds but i got hassled by know-it-alls and even stalked in real life by a nut who watched vids and started haunting me -one night i thought to hell with this and deleted my channel and vids were lost-however i dont regret it and altho stalking continued a full year later she avoided my traps too- i think she has now moved on

polz opened my eyes to the world of window cleaning! It wasn't that long ago that I'd never heard of dogearing or a wagtail or various squeegee techniques or how to use a pole properly (still need to work on that) I was one dimensional. His vids led me to others too and my interest and enthusiasm soared.

I will always be grateful to him and others who take the time to make vids that for me and many others are so valuable :thumbsup:/emoticons/smile.png

That's why some of us do these things and post on this forum also..if it helps someone else out then it's worth it..

I don't need to do vids of cleaning leaded windows or pics of wag/liquidator combo etc but it just may help someone else

I just don't get these idiots who think it's ok to slate people when it doesn't effect them in any way whatsoever..just no need..if you don't like a vid then don't feckin watch it..

Especially someone like polz who spends all his time doing this to help others for no gain to himself and then gets slagged off for it

**** em

Maybe it makes them feel better about themselves because they are inadequate?

Still learning stuff from you folks on this forum, so many great ideas etc. :thumbsup: I try and share this knowledge with the part timer....Wasted on him :rolleyes:

Because people are jealous unfortuantley Dave...

And hurting people hurt people, if there miserable buggers they will always take it out on others...

Same as forums really... You can tell when people are jealous or angry deep down,

People will always be like it, and Polz will never be able to escape it, people just love to put others down..

We are a strange lot anyway

Who else would be on a forum with new guys coming all the time and giving them advice on how to take all our work and do it well:rofl:

Basically yeah...

I like to help where I can, and enjoy sharing my journey in window cleaning as well, as most of us work alone, it's nice to share our work and achievements - some get jealous, like with Polz,

I like to be happy for people, but that comes with being content with who you are.. That's why I'm always chuffed for people on here who get new work/contracts etc... It's much better to be happy for people - be nice if people were happy for Polz, but haters will hate as they say !

I am more than happy with my situation and am happy to help others get into this position

Not willing to spoon feed people as you need a certain amount of drive and desire of your own to succeed in this job or any business venture for that matter

There is enough work to go round whatever anyone says

At least i know my work is safe as no one is up to my standard:whistle:

I am obsessed by it though..it's my personality. .obsessed by work and gym

Yes you right this is how it goes.Use to get this all the time on our videos also.

However that has all been sorted out.

Could see that Bob enjoyed putting the videos up explaining etc.

However you will always get the few that don't like hearing the truth about there product or even just don't like you!
What i don't get is when someone posts a vid and people start with the dislike button

They should remove the like and dislike and just have the vids

I am obsessed by it though..it's my personality. .obsessed by work and gym
You gotta eat that :turd:

You gotta sleep that :turd:

You gotta be obsessed Mother Fecker :rofl::rofl:

C t fletcher is my motivation at work and gym

In the gym when i can't be arsed i think of him shouting at me "REP....REP....MUFFUGA"

I thought if I told them about how I clean windows it would put all the newbies off..:rofl:

hey them hankies have many uses..sometimes I even use it to blow my nose..

I dont really worry about newbies because I reckon as many give up as start as its not the easiest job at times..

the last two weeks have been hell for me but its just life..:turd: happens...

two boabs have broken free I only have one left...and the black plastic ties to mend them are in a safe place....

now where the feck is that...?

C t fletcher is my motivation at work and gymIn the gym when i can't be arsed i think of him shouting at me "REP....REP....MUFFUGA"
Yes I think I'd do as He says too! :eek:

He has a good vid "stop being a ***** and follow these 10 commandments "

He is hardcore like when he trains Dana Lin Bailey. She would kick my arris

yeh getting there but lots of odd jobs awaiting to be done and cant remember em all..

even got one on friggin whatsapp ...

and the motorway has clogged up the roads for two days this week doesnt help...

still saturday tomorrow...now just dont phone at 8.40am ...you can ring at 8.45 though..:thumbsup:

Back