Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Help me quote these hotels please

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Chris33

As above chaps,

These two hotels are adjacent and wanting cleaned.. Regularity will depend on quote they say.

First hotel is much bigger and has around 45 rooms, and as shown in pic some third tier work involved.

Second hotel has lots of glass two, and a heavily glassed health suite but easier access by look of it tonight.

Can you please help me price this as it's much bigger than anything I'm used to,timewise how long may it take doing Trad as well?View attachment 8044

View attachment 8036

View attachment 8037

View attachment 8038

View attachment 8039

View attachment 8040

View attachment 8041

View attachment 8042

View attachment 8043

View attachment 8045

Was going to use backpack for the ones that have a lip below them (third story fronts of hotel one)

I'm not sure I'm fast enough to do that all in a day,maybe I would.

chances are they want the ground floor doing often and the upper floors less often. id want 50 notes for the ground floor [each] and a price that was enuf to make me smile every time for the uppers. that one with georgian windows could be a goldmine [altho hard work] id go in at 100 for the upper floors ,150 total theyll hav a job to get it done trad much less than that .

id do each hotel on a seperate week

Last edited:
reminds me ,lads and i did the holiday inn ipswich for 18months i charged 350 and i got the job over a rival by saying there was a ban on water poles which as it was summer the decision maker believed. tho eventually i lost the job due to an undercutter from Norwich

Okay guys,so Georgian hotel maybe 150 and 100 for other one or..?
Go for it. If you get them both you're probably too cheap, if you lose both you're too expensive, if you get one you're pricing is about right. It's all experience in the bag whatever the outcome.

It would be so much quicker and easier to wfp that

The first one has second floor dormers which you won't get off a ladder and parked cars in the way,the second looks like it has a plastic roof you need to go over again it will be agro.

How much water might it use to wfp it all?

First one looks fine for ladders bar front third tier windows I was thinking?

Other one above reception sign may be a plastic roof (will check) ,but I've only a 30 foot pole and not sure that would be any easier.

The first one is a piece of **** trad the second would suit wfp better

As long as you use a standoff and ankalad the dormers on the first would be fine

Although i would prefer to wfp the whole lot

You probably won't use more than 300 litres max depends on what flow you use and how dirty they are the more frequent they have them done the quicker it will be for you.

wfp will be much,much quicker on a big job .

your 30ft pole will reach it all no problem

Back