Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Leaflet ideas

WCF

Help Support WCF:

OutlaneWC

So lads finally bit the bullet and decided I need to get on with my own round etc, door knocking starts on Saturday...and I've come up with the leaflets/flyers tried to keep it basic..do I need to add anything else? Was guna leave the back blank but open to your suggestions

Thanks in advance

View attachment 6269

My leaflets are the most basic leaflets you'll come across but they do the job and get me customers. I made them in Word and fit five on a page and then get my daughter to guillotine them for me. Takes minutes and costs pennies to knock up a few hundred. I've never used flashy leaflets so I'm not sure if they'd get me better results but I think a lot of the time customers just need a number to contact you on.

Could u possible direct message me a picture of yours Adam? Much appreciated if you do...I've just been on vista print to work out how much it's going to cost and for a thousand with postage it will cost less than a penny

yeh i pay £60 for 10`000 form flyerzone.

not worth paying much more imo as the response you get doesnt warrant it, 2-5 calls per thousand is what i averaged.

Could u possible direct message me a picture of yours Adam? Much appreciated if you do...I've just been on vista print to work out how much it's going to cost and for a thousand with postage it will cost less than a penny
I'm trying to send you a pic but it won't let me upload a file for some reason. I'll keep trying.

my personal opinion is that a hotmail business mail smells of cowboy cleaner (not saying you are) but a real domain ending looks more proffesional. Also a picture of your self in work gear is a plus too. And some price examples so ppl can get an idea of what price range they are in. All these things i have on mine and i get a response from quite alot, maybe 2-3% in return (some areas more than other)

Back