Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Becoming A Vip

garyboy

Hello Gav can you tell me, just looking at subscribing to vip area can you tell me what suppliers you have on board and what discounts they are giving VIP members also thought other people would want to know may pull a bit of money in if we get discounts as nobody has said what suppliers are on board cheers Gary

Hello Gav can you tell me, just looking at subscribing to vip area can you tell me what suppliers you have on board and what discounts they are giving VIP members also thought other people would want to know may pull a bit of money in if we get discounts as nobody has said what suppliers are on board cheers Gary

a bit of discount for a website site and discount of a book hopefully now the new site finished vip area might get some time

Yes it will defo get some time.

Will be sorting discounts for purefreedom, leaflet company, and a couple of others hopefully. Takes time to pester these companies, wait for replies, convince them it is good for them. Really odd but you would have thought they would be well up for free advertising direct access to customers and a dedicated area in vip to chat about their products, but many are not. will keep working on it.

As for giving exact figures, that would defeat the object really if i just gave everyone the info in the vip area then their would be no need for it. /emoticons/tongue.png

Back