Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Changing battery

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Hi,
Does anyone know how to change the battery on a pure freedom 25lt waterfed pole trolley?
Welcome Sarah. Does the battery come in a plastic box with plastic bolts holding the lid on? If so, unscrew the bolts on the lid, disconnect the black lead and then the red lead and take the battery out.

I've never had the need to change my pf trolley battery myself.

However it seems my pf trolley the battery box is held onto the frame by a black packing strap that you have to cut off to gain access to the battery box. Once that is cut you will have to find an alternative to secure the box back onto the frame again.

Depending how long the cables are to the controler it should just slide out or you will have to disconnect them.

I tend to take photo's so can refer back how things go back together.

hi hopefully alright for a while with my cheapo backpack but wouldnt have a clue how to get at the battery ..think its a throwaway backpack../emoticons/biggrin.png

just wanted to say hi and welcome to the forum nice to have more lady window cleaners on here..

dont forget to keep us informed of your progress..

hi

Sarah1984:windowcleaner:

Back