Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Hi & Merry Christmas

WCF

Help Support WCF:

O

OoO

Hi guys and maybe girls.

Stumbled across this website and thought I would give it a try.

Even better I can use tapatalk.

Damo

Welcome to the window cleaning forums Damo, and Merry Christmas,

If you can have a quick read over the forum rules, then post away. We are a helpful, friendly bunch, so if you have any questions, just ask.

*You may find it useful to use the 'view new contents' button at the top right hand side of the page, when browsing topics.

Ladder

Looks to be a very smart and professional looking forum.

Very clean, and not cluttered. I love it !!

Thanks for all the welcomes /emoticons/smile.png

8years trad, 3rd year WFP.

We work in bromham area. We work all over the place though. But mainly bedfordshire.

Know that, it's a nightmare to drive through there in the mornings! used to do lot of work in and around Bedford few years ago,

Lol yup, are you Northampton way?

If we get calls i can pass em your way. We get asked about Kettering,Northampton which we don't cover.

We seem to get a lot of calls from

Northampton about advertising as well lol

Lol yup' date=' are you Northampton way? If we get calls i can pass em your way. We get asked about Kettering,Northampton which we don't cover. We seem to get a lot of calls from Northampton about advertising as well lol[/quote']Yer based in northampton, Yer I must get at least 2 calls a week for advertising!

Lol yup, are you Northampton way? If we get calls i can pass em your way. We get asked about Kettering,Northampton which we don't cover. We seem to get a lot of calls fromNorthampton about advertising as well lol
welcome mate, i know whereabouts your from, im from Kettering myself lad but got a couple of mates in bedford :)

Hi Friend,

I'm David Hernandez, Happy new year to all. I'm glad to share my business related queries to you people. Have a great day. /emoticons/smile.png

Latest Posts

Back