Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Steam with pole

Dannyfrd

Hi I'm looking into getting a warm water pole fed system and wondering about the pole steam clean if I could add a power easer the the line would the be able to steam clean or is the a total diffrent system all together for the pole

Cheer for any advice

Hi I'm looking into getting a warm water pole fed system and wondering about the pole steam clean if I could add a power easer the the line would the be able to steam clean or is the a total diffrent system all together for the poleCheer for any advice
the only guy i know who has done something similar is lee barrow,pressure washing at 35ft with an slx

I've been steam cleaning for two weeks solid it's amazing

Although you still need chems at times

You need seperate equipment as I imagine the standard Windiw cleaning stuff would melt !

I've been steam cleaning for two weeks solid it's amazingAlthough you still need chems at times

You need seperate equipment as I imagine the standard Windiw cleaning stuff would melt !
Could you pm me some info of the equitment you use please

Its my mates equipment there's more than 10 k worth It's totally different league to the window cleaning stuff mate

Latest Posts

Back