Bless The Old Girls And Facebook.

Discussion in 'Advertising Offline/Online & Canvassing' started by Dodger, Jun 19, 2012.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. Dodger

Dodger Hero

Had a phonecall this morning from an old girl, I gave her daughter a flyer 3 weeks ago (she stopped me in street) when I was doing a job from facebook. I've already got 2 jobs from that one lol. Anyway she told me kind of house and I said it'll be around X amount and she said well a little more is fine as I have a couple of big windows (they're not I checked on g maps) I said great I'll be able to get to you first thing friday morning and was just saying bye when she said hang on I haven't finished I'm at #4 but #3 said they'll have you and #5 & #6 & #7 & #8 & #9.

Whole culdesac from 1 flyer lol.

I might add that I'll even do her first clean free for bein a darlin, bless her..

Advertisement
  2. All Round Cleaning

All Round Cleaning Grand Master

Buzzin mate !!!!

I had a call from a facebook advert today it was up 30 mins went and priced it got the job .
    went round the corner collared someone standing on the doorstep got her house and a neighbours aswell , i will be back tomorrow to canvass that estate as
    the lady who contacted me on FB said the window cleaner who was doing that estate hasnt bothered turning up so im thinking i will get a few from off there .

You gotta love FB for jobs eh .

3. Dodger

Dodger Hero

Yep, I'm lovin it at the moment.

4. Catherine

Catherine Guest

Thats brilliant guys.

5. Dodger

Dodger Hero

And it's not costing a penny either is the best part, oh and doing it sat on my ****

6. MikeJP

MikeJP Active Member

Well if there was ever a good reason for me to return to Facebook, then this is it!

Good going fellas!

7. Belfastcleaning

Belfastcleaning Grand Master

I'm going to have a go at Facebook when I get a chance, heading out knocking to***ht.. Aiming for £100 worth.

Got 3 new ones today from people just coming out.. The daughter of 1 asked would I do a few miles away, said her court hasn't had windy in a while and that I should get more, so I gave her a handful of flyers and said ring me at the weekend with all the addresses and I'll do you first time free, she was well pleased lol..

8. simon

simon Guru

how do you use facebook to advertise on ???? it sounds worth a go

9. Paul

Paul Guest

Ive had around 40 jobs off Facebook even get stopped wen taking kids to school in the play yard saying I seen your add on Facebook.

Simon every area has a for sale page just do a search for it I willhave a look for you mate

10. simon

simon Guru

i've been on my f/book page & google & i cant find a for sale area lmao what am i doing wrong

Advertisement