Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Suitcase Backpack Help

petehughesy

I've got my self one of the old wcw yellow suitcase back packs, I've had it over 3 years and never had any problems or had to replace anything on it, last few days at work it's started to turn off by it self and then come back on, I took it apart and made sure all wiring and connections are ok, everything seemed fine, today I was working and it did it again, back pack still works but it's bugging me a bit, any ideas on what it could be? Is it on the way out? Can't complain really it's been a cracker of a thing

I've got my self one of the old wcw yellow suitcase back packs, I've had it over 3 years and never had any problems or had to replace anything on it, last few days at work it's started to turn off by it self and then come back on, I took it apart and made sure all wiring and connections are ok, everything seemed fine, today I was working and it did it again, back pack still works but it's bugging me a bit, any ideas on what it could be? Is it on the way out? Can't complain really it's been a cracker of a thing
Sounds like a air leak!

Back