Bloody nerve

Discussion in 'Water Fed Pole Cleaning' started by abs, Dec 11, 2014.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. abs

abs Guru

#1 abs, Dec 11, 2014
    Last edited: Dec 11, 2014
    Pulled on this cul De sac today and noticed a window cleaner the other end of the road , got my wfp out and walked towards the house I was cleaning then noticed this guy leaflet dropping next door , he turned to me and said " better not put a window cleaning leaflet through that door " I said yei m8 dam right you better not ! He returned to his car and took his ladder off and disappeared, , sorry but in the same situation I'd of walked away and simply said nothing , looking back I really wish I'd of confronted him more

Advertisement
  2. Smurf

Smurf Banned

Cracks me up when I see others working in the same street how polite everyone speaks to each other. Probably because they don't want some nut job to go throwing a wobbly :D

3. boarcity

boarcity Guest

remind yourself to dole out a few of your own praps.

4. abs

abs Guru

That nut job throwing a wobbly far to often now ends up being me :(

5. SPCleaning

SPCleaning Guru

The newbie you help on the forum today, could be the guy door-dropping the street you are working in tomorrow.

6. TolishAPurd

Personally I would have carried on dropping but just missed the house you were on.

7. abs

abs Guru

I thought about it and he was obviously being a smart **** who thought he was clever , I'll have a search for him today I think few things I'd like to say in his she'll like

8. abs

abs Guru

To true, I've a few decent friends who window clean and I'm always first to start a chat with other window cleaners , just feel this guy was a smart **** and the more I think about it the more I want to bring him down a peg

9. TolishAPurd

I don't understand what hes done to piss you off mate? Its not like he posted it through the house you were working on.

10. heyoh

heyoh Active Member

Exactly. It's not like you own that road. If you're confident about the quality of your work you shouldn't be worrying too much.

Advertisement