Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Might be useful

If they are really bad I just tarp the floor and throw the **** down which is even quicker.

I have never used a bucket for gutter work as empty plastic carrier bags fit in my pockets and can hang open on my ladder so can be easily filled and disposed of afterwards.

If they are really bad I just tarp the floor and throw the **** down which is even quicker.I have never used a bucket for gutter work as empty plastic carrier bags fit in my pockets and can hang open on my ladder so can be easily filled and disposed of afterwards.
I can't be a pro I use a bucket when I go it /emoticons/tongue.png

The trap sounds like a good idea

If they are really bad I just tarp the floor and throw the **** down which is even quicker.I have never used a bucket for gutter work as empty plastic carrier bags fit in my pockets and can hang open on my ladder so can be easily filled and disposed of afterwards.
i do the plastic bag in the pocket trick as u can have 3 or 4 bags its a bit of a pain when its a bit breezy tho as the bag twists its ok once u get some mose in it tho

Or the bags split /emoticons/biggrin.png

I find it still easier than carrying a bucket up/down ladders though.

i do the plastic bag in the pocket trick as u can have 3 or 4 bags its a bit of a pain when its a bit breezy tho as the bag twists its ok once u get some mose in it tho

Or the bags split /emoticons/biggrin.png
I find it still easier than carrying a bucket up/down ladders though.
haha had that happen a few times ,yes defo easer with the bag and if u drop it it don t matter a bucket would crack alltho im very perfeshinol an never had that happen to me ever :hehehe::whistle:

If downspouts are block and the gutters are totaly full of water and **** I like to take the end cap off and/or downspout apart.

Now that's great fun to watch /emoticons/biggrin.png

Back