Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Hayfever

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Natty1972

evening all , as title says . Does anyone suffer from hay fever , tree pollen never affects me , Just grass pollen , I'm bunged up ,crying like a baby , and to top it off I'm knackered. seams worse this year . I feel for fellow sufferers , keep taken your piriton

my lads have got it big time. apparently its the highest pollen level in years. one lad was workin with his nostrils bunged up with long dangly twists of tissues all day long

no customer said a single word about it

I'm lucky I suppose as I've never suffered from hayfever.
Well you know what's comming to you after saying that, touch wood quick.

On a more serious note its knackering sneezing all the time ooft.

I never suffer from hayfever except the first 2-3 weeks when the tree pollen is out from the blossom

This year i feel like shite and hasn't stopped yet

evening all , as title says . Does anyone suffer from hay fever , tree pollen never affects me , Just grass pollen , I'm bunged up ,crying like a baby , and to top it off I'm knackered. seams worse this year . I feel for fellow sufferers , keep taken your piriton
I just started getting hayfever about 3 years ago and i know a lot of other people that have just starting getting it and never had it before in their lifes. Hasn't been bad this year yet but it is so annoying when you do get it

Its horrible, i get it bad every year, if its not the eyes its the nose, or throat, sometimes all 3. Its not just the itching and sneezing, it makes you feel run down and knackered.

Its horrible, i get it bad every year, if its not the eyes its the nose, or throat, sometimes all 3. Its not just the itching and sneezing, it makes you feel run down and knackered.
Yeah it does that mate. I had it bad last year

my lads have got it big time. apparently its the highest pollen level in years. one lad was workin with his nostrils bunged up with long dangly twists of tissues all day long
no customer said a single word about it
give him bits of scrim and thats the detailing sorted :thumbsup:

eh that is if this is required :rolleyes:

Latest Posts

Back