BOAB

Discussion in 'Traditional Window Cleaning' started by jamiesmack, Sep 26, 2015.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. jamiesmack

jamiesmack Active Member

Are they all pretty much the same? I have a couple of liquidators and some other basic equipment but I wanted to get a decent BOAB for some interiors I have coming up.

Advertisement
  2. Tuffers

Tuffers Hero

I like the ninja as you can carry 2 blades in it.

3. jamiesmack

jamiesmack Active Member

4. armagh27

armagh27 Well-Known Member

Winters had an offer on an ettorre for £4.50 free postage to check that out mate see if it's still on.

5. boarcity

boarcity Guest

i swear by the Pulex myself pulex.jpg

6. TolishAPurd

Got two of the ninjas, they're all I've ever owned and they're great. Don't bother with the scraper bit at the front though as the blade rusts out in one day- dumb idea. And make sure you put a bit of tape over the top of the middle divider where the squeegee rubber touches or you will notice your rubber gettiing nicks in it very quickly. I was going through a strip a day before I noticed what was going on. I recommend doing this before you start using it as it will be nice and dry- gorilla tape is much better then normal duct tape.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  7. Jacob

Jacob Guest

Standard ettore boab i only have used find it good.

8. Ant

Ant Well-Known Member

I've only ever used Unger Classic and Ninja, both good but...I stopped putting two squeegees in the Ninja as I found when pulling out my applicator it would also quite often pull out the squeegee in the left handed slot causing it to hit the deck! So now I keep my other squeegee in the loop of my belt, although it can still happen occasionally with the one I keep in the ninja! (Right handed slot)
    Does anyone else have this issue? Haven't seen it mentioned on the forum!

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  9. daveyboy

daveyboy Legend

The ninja is a looser fit for the channels as it's designed for the ninja end clips
    If you jolt around too much normal channels can bounce out
    I still use mine though as i like it

10. Ant

Ant Well-Known Member

So would the blue pulex boab be a tighter fit?
    I do like the look of the ninja though but it does my head in when my blade keeps flying out of it :confused:

Advertisement