Boars Hair Brushes Stink!

Discussion in 'Water Fed Pole Cleaning' started by MrBump, Jul 29, 2015.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. MrBump

MrBump Guest

#1 MrBump, Jul 29, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 29, 2015
    Awesome to use, but absolutely stinks the van out! None of my others brushes smell, but for some reason the boars brush has a horrible stank to it, like an old sweaty damp sock. I've just washed it but I can't be arsed to have to properly wash it every night.

Ps. Jake I used that green unger sill brush today lol, stiff brushes, but I love it! I find stiff bristles much better than flocked bristles personally, especially on bird poop, I hope they won't damage window seals though!

Advertisement
  2. Jake

Jake Grand Master

They come from a boars ass hole that's why, the dried excrement is meant to aid scrubbing power, :rofl:

On a serious note mate, that must be a bit rancid! Never used one, but that's put me off!!!

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  3. Jake

Jake Grand Master

That's good the beast worked mate, I saw it again the other day in the local suppliers, i thought of you when I saw it!

Yeah I agree with the bristles, I like my facelift brushes for the same reason, nice and stiff for good scrubbing

(Stiff - sounds a bit weird :whistle:)

4. MrBump

MrBump Guest

Haha that's exactly what it smells like! A rancid boars arsehole! :puke: Works really well though, scrubs good and is soft on the windows. Does look like I have just put a garden brush on the end though lol.

5. Jake

Jake Grand Master

Lol! Yeah I bet it's similar to a garden brush, customers probably think your a right cheap skate!

6. MrBump

MrBump Guest

Haha beast. I might call it the Hulk from now on ;) For some reason it just works, it shouldn't when compared to a gardiners superlite/extreme soft flocked majiggy, its a big heavy, stiff bristled beast, but I have alot of bird poo round here so its a dream :thumbs:

7. MrBump

MrBump Guest

Ironic as its my most expensive brush lol. Its in the back garden but I can still bloody smell it in here. I might have to burn the bugger :rofl:

8. Jake

Jake Grand Master

Sounds good, you'll have to do a video of the hulk in action!!

Great name for it! Like that!

9. tench0771

tench0771 Grand Master

ive got a tecbuk hibrid and a gardner hibrid none smell they have boarse hair :D

10. MrBump

MrBump Guest

Haha I will do. It won't be until next week though as I'm doing other stuff now and won't be back on windows until next wednesday when I have a big house where someone thought it was a good idea to stick leaded strips all over the outsides of the windows! Its going to be a nightmare. Think that will have to be a flocked brush! I'll do a video on a different job though, might have my first conservatory roof clean next week too, should be fun! :D

Advertisement