Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

have i lost the pricing plot?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

have i lost the pricing plot

• Total voters

Williams Jet Wash

Williams jet wash Services
Evening all

Have i lost the pricing plot?

i told my mrs my quote she says ive lost the plot

i must admit i do struggle with pricing i just make up a number after considering the usual factors and sometimes it sticks seems to do me well so far

i had an email yesterday off the back of another customers word of mouth referall

all good so far

been to see the job today the images below shows three seperate sections of driveway leading from gate up to house door before i say how much i quoted i wondered out of interest what you'd quote? factors are outside tap yes good drainige- customer would insist on her builder who installed driveway to to the re sanding so this would be jetwash paving only to sand no seal these images don't do the size of driveway justice i tried uploading a walk around video i have but forum will not accept guess files to large?

so in short

how many days work?

how much money?

IMG_6100.JPG

IMG_6101.JPG IMG_6101.JPG IMG_6101.JPG

IMG_6098.JPG

I'd say the same. It comes down to how long is going to take and how much your hourly rate is. I have mine and charge by the hr on big jobs

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Forums

I don't price on days or hourly I look and know what I want needs to be around 40ph or not interested ..depends on the gear you have couple of days to 3 max clean and resand

To clean only, I would allow 1 man 2 days / 2 man one day £975

All depends if your busy or not. Not busy then £950 busy then I'm wanting £1,200. I work it out on car spaces. £85 per car space..

I guessed it would take me 3 days and I said £900 no re sanding aswell insisting on her builder doing a re-sand she said "that's an sizeable amount of money" I said "it's a sizeable area" she's going to think on it in the mean time she's having a patio area around back of address cleaned either way this Saturday I will sneak in a test patch maybe on front driveway as I allways feel like "seeing is believing"

Back