Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Think Of A Thread

WCF

Help Support WCF:

mark m

Anybody think of a thread that h cant talk toilet on as i am fed up seeing that ruddy Arsenal logo /emoticons/wink.png

Anybody think of a thread that h cant talk toilet on as i am fed up seeing that ruddy Arsenal logo /emoticons/wink.png
What size is your squeegee, How bigs your ladder, Which mop 12 or 14 inches.

Anybody think of a thread that h cant talk toilet on as i am fed up seeing that ruddy Arsenal logo :rolleyes:
That is not what this forum is supposed to be about, we are here to help each other and hear other peoples point of view, slagging his opinions off as toilet is against the rules of this forum.

I know we ain't allowed to be directly abusive to other members but chit chat is for banter and a laugh. H does bring it on himself, but he is usually the first to reply and is up for the laugh.

H - have you ever done rimming before.. Oops I mean scrimming?

i don't think it matters what area its in, he may take offence, if we want the community to grow, we shouldn't alienate users who come on here and make regular contributions like Huranh, IMO.

its not meant as slagging off its like having a mad kid brother that does your napper in trying to protect him from his mad escapades but your quite proud of him anyway

I dont take anybody serious on here /emoticons/smile.png Say what yas want lmaooo /emoticons/biggrin.png

Big h your a star. One thing I will say is I always look forward to your threads. I feel like I know you lol. All in good fun h. But please ditch the arsenal logo lol

Back