Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Run sheets

mikey250976

Was wandering if anyone know of agood software to use to kkeep my run sheets,at the moment I use Microsoft word then print on paper,but I was wandering if there's another way to use something like word,but on my android mobile phone, I have seen George,but not sure if it is any good?

The round print outs on George are pretty good IMO. It gives you quite a bit of info that you can refer to while out working if needed.

if you compress the address/price info INTO 1 LINE ONLY you can then print out a whole week ahead onto 1 sheet of A4

Just noticed that you have to have a PC or Mac...which is no good to me /emoticons/sad.png(

Have to try and find another thats worth the money

Aworka is the one i use.

Its really great.

Once your customers are all entered, thats it!

Your smartphone view gives your days round, you can mark it done and paid etc. then sync at the end of the day or when you get a phone signal.

The desktop view on your ipad or pc etc gives much more info. This is where you will need to enter all your customer info.

You can enter it using your smartphone if you get a desktop view. You can do this on an Android phone by selecting the 'request desktop site' in the browser options menu. But it is cumbersome on a small screen. Best use an ipad or PC at home to enter new customer jobs.

Aworka is the one i use.Its really great.

Once your customers are all entered, thats it!

Your smartphone view gives your days round, you can mark it done and paid etc. then sync at the end of the day or when you get a phone signal.

The desktop view on your ipad or pc etc gives much more info. This is where you will need to enter all your customer info.

You can enter it using your smartphone if you get a desktop view. You can do this on an Android phone by selecting the 'request desktop site' in the browser options menu. But it is cumbersome on a small screen. Best use an ipad or PC at home to enter new customer jobs.
that sounds like what iam looking fir, but when I goto the site it only comes up login, it dont have a bit to sign up...weird

If you go to their site using a mobile phone the site will look different, it will show the mobile view. So sign up from an iPad, laptop or regular desktop computer.

Latest Posts

Back