Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Protecta Ball Alternative

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Tuffers

A customer of mine saw my protecta ball on my hose today. She said she had loads of them. I said any chance I could see one. Sure enough it had the same colours going round it but no hole in the middle! She bought them from Tesco but they were sold as practice golf balls. They only stock yellow ones now. They are £3.95 for 12. A bit cheaper than £2.40 each excluding VAT for one with a hole in.

http://www.tesco.com/direct/pga-tour-foam-practice-balls-12-pack/264-0005.prd?pageLevel=&skuId=264-0005

I knew we where getting ripped off with the protectoball, I saw some at a school and have been looking for them ever since... cool going to get a few packs tomorrow

Good idea.

I have a proteocta ball on my hose, and cheap kids 'superballs' on my poles. The suerballs I got were a bit smaller than the protectaballs, but got 6 for £1 - £1.50 a while ago in one of the local 'cheap shops'.

Can someone tell me how they help you/what u do with them?
As well as what Gmeister said, they are also a useful grip when connecting rectus fittings with cold and / or wet hands.

lol see that hose reel i have the rectus fitting has like black rubber cover next to it!!! it catches everything so annoying must get these balls soon little simple things make all the difffernce

Back