Boring

Discussion in 'Chit Chat & Introductions' started by Posh, May 19, 2012.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. Posh

Posh Hero

Get bored on Saturdays now that the footys finished. What do you do now with yer time. No interest in the Olympics don't play computer games & hate shopping. I can't even go door knocking as got more then I can chew. Roll on August. Bored rant over.

Advertisement
  2. Paul

Paul Guest

Kids for me take girls dancing on a morning, take my son on his quad at lunch time, then clean the wife horse out late afternoon, and logging on here on my mobile :D

3. Posh

Posh Hero

Jesus. Quad biking sounds good but the rest well think I'd rather be bored. Dancing and cleaning horsec--p no thanks lol.

4. robertscleaning

bored - I spent all day today (saturday) invoicing.
    that's boring but has to be done....

commercial work is not all it is cracked up to be,
    but pays well and you don't get so wet!

5. Posh

Posh Hero

Now that is boring lol

6. Paul

Paul Guest

Lol I couldn't imagine my life any other way busy all the time girls dancing brownies the boy quad biking and kick boxing the wifes horse feeding it every ***ht, no time for me to do anything these days :)

7. Matty H

Matty H Forum Addict

I work pretty much every Saturday - if it's footy season though finish lunchtime changed and down the pub before going to watch my local side ;)

8. A.K WINDOWS

paul do you do kick boxing mate?i did thai boxing for a year or so but jacked it in and do normal boxing i was wrong shape for thai ive got a late mike tyson body short and bulky and cant kick for shizz!!lol

i work more or less every sat normaly at the gym or out with the dogs i do drink so no pubs nite times i go for meals and cinema with the mrs and chill out for abit.

9. Masons

Masons Guru

Saturdays are more boring now footy's over.
    I relax with the wife, we'll go for a walk or shop or watch tv.
    Last ***ht we went to our old local to watch the match but I'm not bothered bout the olympics either so I canny wait for August.
    Though the transfer window should be fun and pre-season will be ok, I support Liverpoolfc so it's interesting while we search for a new manager.

10. harunh

harunh Legend

Arsenal are the team ;')

Advertisement