Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Bosch S4008 Type 096 Car/Van Battery - New!

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Robt100

Hi all,

Up for sale is a BRAND NEW Bosch S4 battery. I bought this in April as I was having issues with my Caddy van and the split charge relay, the batteries were both going flat so I assumed the original van battery was dying and I needed a new one, so ordered this to replace whilst I swapped over the battery out of the skoda into the van. Turned out the cause was actually a loose earth on the split charge relay causing battery drain! But with the lockdown etc, by the time I'd worked out the real issue the returns limit for the battery passed? So I now have a brand new and still boxed (with transport bungs still fitted!) Bosch S4 battery for sale.

As you can see from the second image, the battery has 680CCA, and 74Ah. It also has a 4 year warranty. From pumping a few reg plates into motor spares sites, this battery fits pretty much every VW based diesel (and probably others) from 2004 up to present (minus start/stop cars I think).

These are currently priced at a Crazy £163 over at eurocarparts, and £126 at carparts4less.

I'm looking for £85, an either collection or arrange your own courier. As thing seem to flow much better when the shipping is dealt with by the purchaser from my experience.
Feel free to contact me for any queries or offers?

Rob

IMG_20200524_194424.jpgIMG_20200524_194510.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey

Thats really strange I have a caddy and my earth wire was faulty, all up and running now though. Hope you manage to sell it, unless you keep as a spare 

Back