Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Gardiner Xtreme 47 vs Gardiner Ultimate high reach pole

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Thank you Alex,

Last questions (I hope!):

1. Is HS modular section (or some another) will fit Section 14 of Ultimate? I need Ultimate a little longer.

2. Is Control bars of section 14 Ultimate will fit HS modular section?

Thanks.

Thank you Alex,Last questions (I hope!):

1. Is HS modular section (or some another) will fit Section 14 of Ultimate? I need Ultimate a little longer.

2. Is Control bars of section 14 Ultimate will fit HS modular section?

Thanks.
1. The HS Xtreme Extension Section will not fit on to the No.14 base section of the Ultimate. The only way you could possibly extend the Ultimate 74 right now would be to reverse fit an Ultimate Extension #13-14, by removing the #13 clamp from the top of it and fitting a second #14 clamp to the base of the handle section on the main 74ft pole where the end cap is currently. This would allow you to fit the #13 section up inside the base of the handle section by about 30cm and then extend the length by another two sections. This would give you about 84ft. Very expensive though! An alternative would be to use the Ultimate 46 and then add 7 HS extension sections to the pole giving a height of 79ft. I would not recommend either of the above options as I have not tested them out for such use, but they are technically possible.

2.No it will not fit the #10 HS Modular Extension sections - they are a smaller diameter though so are fairly easy to hold.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back