Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Its belting it outside...

WCF

Help Support WCF:

I'm still on a big painting job luckily, but the weather got nice in the afternoon here. Hopefully a nice day tomorrow as I'm re felting a shed roof for some old dears.:rolleyes::turd:

started out very late due to rain and then had to stop to take most of my clothes off as too hot....bloody weather....:rolleyes: same again next week so they say...

started out very late due to rain and then had to stop to take most of my clothes off as too hot....bloody weather....:rolleyes: same again next week so they say...
cheap we dont want pics with your kit off

thats only for shaz

i think there may have been some smurfin going on this morning norm....:thumbsup:

i wouldnt want to scare shazzy with my bendy pole duncs..../emoticons/smile.png

It was raining here at 7am, so the oldest was told to do his own breakfast while me and lady T had a lie in. We got up at 9:30 and I went to work at 10:15. I finished at 13:30. It made a nice change /emoticons/smile.png

And no I didn't Tuffer before anyone asks /emoticons/biggrin.png

Bloody pouring it out there this morning. I can see bubbles from the rain in the puddles its raining so hard....
Yep raining today, did not even bother trying, kids of school today, went to costco for chocolate cake and bottle of port

yeh tuffers they are normal cnc times....oops....no wonder i have no money.....i was out for 9.05 last week which i am very proud of but i guess you read that post....i am in my car for ten ish most days...the ish being anything upto five to eleven...

yep pegasus locking keys in car.....and so i carry a spare in my mobile case.....so you know what i am going to say....of course ...i locked the mobile in the car too...:rolleyes:my keys are usually in my kit and get flung in the boot slam the boot down and go ..

.oh sh...:eek:

I kept forgetting my keys in my ignition so bought a good key ring chain on eBay and clip it to my belt so I don't forget..

Latest Posts

Back