british small business awards night

Discussion in 'Chit Chat & Introductions' started by boarcity, Jul 8, 2016.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. boarcity

boarcity Guest

iv just been nominated! how cool is this a night out in the connaught rooms in london

www.britishsmallbusinessawards.co.uk ,im in the service provider of the year category. i was nominated by vistaprint who are sponsoring this event as iv had one of their websites since i dont know when . anyhow check out the awards you can even nominate yerself !!! deadline 29july still got time to have a bash lads n lasses

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
    Advertisement
  2. Tuffers

Tuffers Hero

I'm in the running for business of the year or something. A company keeps emailing me that I'm a brilliant company and that I can buy a trophy to prove it and front cover spread in their magazine for a grand or so.

3. Green Pro Clean Ltd

Congrats. What will happen though when Vista realise you arent the same Johnny that cleans their offices? :p

4. boarcity

boarcity Guest

#4 boarcity, Jul 9, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 9, 2016
    if i was you id download the image of that trophy and start using it in your blurb. thats got me thinking////

i reckon im gonna buy a trophy on ebay or possibly gumtree

and av it engraved ,lol

yeh iT seems i won the LORDS TAVEENERS Cleaner of the year contest 2016,against stiff opposition too - TROPHY.jpg UP against the big boys it was a heck ofa contest - glass,marble even woodfloor from Borneo . i had a slow start there was no water in my bucket but i rallied and eventually won the winners prize - i was carried aloft from the stage by peter kay and paddy mcguiness no less ,arent i marvellous i mean whose gonna know and all that -itll look great which is all that counts

if uv got it flaunt it

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
Advertisement