Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Problem With My Smax40

harunh

I was working today and i use a smax40

So when i was cleaning my 4th section kept twisting ... and i thought daft clamp ! so i tightened the clamp and it still kept doing it and then i noticed that it came apart from the above section... so it came loose... and it was a little black part inside... with glue stains on.... so i pushed it back up.... and it was fine again but then when i pulled it came apart again.... so what i done with my 4th section was i undone the clamp and put it down a bit... so this way it was fine....

and now i just put it back up... and their isnt a problem any more.. i tried pulling it back and its okay now ?

clamp problem ?

h mate

i would get a cheaper and smaller pole for every day use.....u dont need a 40f pole for normal houses

i have used an 18f and 20f poles for everyday uses and they have been more then long enough,

i would keep smax40 in the van for bigger jobs.

sounds like i gone beyond my stop tape ?

what the red tape ? how do u work that 1 out ? the clamp part came loose ? lol i dont understand

and i gotta use my 40ft everyday /emoticons/sad.png cos most of my houses have velux windows... and to get to it i gotta use all sections...

25ft wouldnt reach most of my houses

im buying a brodex 36fter soon to back me up /emoticons/smile.png

Sounds to me as if your pole is knackered H why don't you give it to me and I will buy you a nice light 36ft brodex

Back