Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Who Uses Qr Code

WCF

Help Support WCF:

joe90i

was thinking of getting one to put on some leaflets but then thinking about it iv never scanned one my self so was wondering if any1 rely uses them

if i`m honest it wasn`t worth while

that's what am thinking as iv seen a lot but iv never scanned any has any one els or is it just a waste of time and space

was thinking of getting one to put on some leaflets but then thinking about it iv never scanned one my self so was wondering if any1 rely uses them
I have scanned them myself, and have used in in a previous business. I think the people that use them most are teens, so proably not the target market you are aiming at.

I got one on my flyers to take people to my facebook .

Id like to know if I can track the qr codes to see if people are using them .

Try google url shortener, apparently you can track through that as well, not sure but worth a try.
As Dodger says. Use a URL shortener service - there are a number of them including Google. A QR code is best with a small amount of information in the image, so a short URL is perfect. Plus many (if not all) of the shortening services allow you to track click throughs.

I assume you know that there are a bunch of free QR code generators online. Here are some of them http://freenuts.com/top-10-free-online-qr-code-generators/

Back